The 14 counties that make up the metro Atlanta region, which comprises of more than half the state's population, are crucial to the future economic vitality of Georgia and the Southeast.
Butts County | Clayton County | Cobb County | Coweta County | DeKalb County | Douglas County | Fayette County | Forsyth County | Fulton County | Gwinnett County | Henry County | Newton County | Paulding County | Rockdale County
The Community Development team members who cover the Atlanta region are responsible for the following:
- Helping existing companies expand;
- Assisting with the retention of existing industry;
- Building and maintaining relationships with key organizations in the region;
- Influencing the major economic development issues facing Metro Atlanta;
- Leadership development and strategy facilitation to improve economic viability and encourage downtown redevelopment;
- Helping local partners with business recruitment efforts.
For assistance in the metro Atlanta region, please contact us