Contact one of our project managers for assistance.
- Serve as a single point-of-contact to ensure that a project's needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Assemble a project team from across state and local entities to respond to project needs from feasibility analysis through implementation.
- Oversee responses to RFI/RFP's and create project-specific information packages and presentations.
- Identify best-fit communities, land sites and existing office and industrial buildings, based on specific project requirements.
- Plan and coordinate field visits.
- Arrange employer interviews and introductions to business and community leaders.
- Facilitate incentives discussions.
- Assist with project implementation, including briefings for relocating employees.
- Maintain confidentiality and protect client anonymity throughout the project life cycle.